Highlight! - Get label compliant for
arc flash with this innovative method.
Cost-effective, determine incident energies,
communicate hazards to your electrical workers on a label.
About Flash Tables Unlimited:
- Is compliant with latest OSHA and NFPA 70E requirements and guidelines.
- Is cost-effective. Most facilities can become label compliant for $25k or less.
- Labels can be applied by our own technicians to make you compliant in no-time, or you can label in-house with our training.
- Calculates Incident Energy Levels to apply on labels for equipment and to figure out Personal Protective Equipment and Clothing requirements.
- Does not include a One Line Diagram or Short Circuit Coordination Study.
We like to have fun!